|Own Lab Equipments
- Own Equipments
- User training
|Parameters / Features|
|CbM-1044 Fuel & Oil Test Cabinet with Compatibility Tester||
|CbM S0023XDE Sulphur Onboard Testing Instrument
|Quantitative Ferrography – PQ Indexhttp://www.kittiwake.com/ANALEXpqL-ferrous-debris-monitorAnalytical Ferrographyhttp://www.kittiwake.com/ANALEXrpd-rotary-particle-depositorKarl Fischer Titration|| Features include:• Improved reliability and durability
• Measurement cycle time more than halved compared to pqA
• Reduced footprint
• Sample container flexibility
• Backwards data compatibility PC and ethernet connectivity 4 x USB Ports (for Memory Stick, Printer, Keyboard, Mouse etc)
• Optional barcode scanner, Optional loading robot
• Simple method of wear debris separation, enabling you to effectively analyse the results of your oil sample
• An uncontaminated wear debris sample is produced – carbonaceous material is removed
• Excellent particle separation – deposition path length is equivalent to a linear 160 mm, with a wide particle size range – typically 1 to 2000 microns
• Supplied complete with a comprehensive “Guide to Wear Particle Recognition”
The Aquamax KF offers many advantages:-
• Easy operation – single button to press after setting up programme, everything else is automatic.
• Portability – optional carry case
• Battery operation – allows use outside the laboratory Built in printer – everything in a single footprint, small space requirement
• Conform to ASTM D95, ASTM D1364, ASTM D1533, ASTM D3401, ASTM D4006, ASTM D4377, ASTM D4672, ASTM D4928, ASTM D6304, ASTM E202, ASTM E203, ASTM E1064, IP74, IP356, IP358, IP386, IP438, DIN 51777, IEC 60814, BS 148, BS 6470, BS EN 60814, ISO 3733, ISO 3734, ISO7201-1, ISO 10101-3, ISO 10337, ISO 12937.
|FTIR3 Oil Analyzerhttp://www.kittiwake.com/ftir3-infra-red-ir-oil-analysisFlash Point Tester|| The Oil Analyser is configured to comply with ASTM-D74181 Standard Practice and the included software comes pre-loaded with the complete range of JOAP* and ASTM approved methods used for the condition monitoring of in-service lubricants, including:• Sulphate by-products• Oxidation• Nitration• Phosphate Anti-wearIn addition, the following parameters are also calculated using ASTM defined test practices:• Soot• Water
• Antioxidant depletion
• Glycol contamination
|Particle Countinghttp://www.filterselector.com/FilterPDF/Publications/IcountBSplus_FDHB500UK-IBSplus2013.pdf||Features:• Quick sample bottle analysis with variable test time options from 15 seconds and volume capacities from 10ml.• Repeatable and re-producible result performance to ISO4406:1999, NAS1638 AS4509E and GOST 17216:2001 (Differential and Cumulative) particle count distributions.• On-board compressor and ‘shop’ air capability.• Environmentally controlled front-loading bottle chamber.• Selectable 12-language instruction manual menu.• Analysis of fluid moisture and temperature capability.
• icountBSplus has the capability for on-line fluid measurement configuration as well as off-line fluid sampling.
• Design concept allowing for portability. DC and rechargeable battery pack power option built in.
• CE compliant
• Fluid resistant touch type screen panel.
• On-board thermal printer.
• 500 test memory (fully downloadable)
|Biodiesel Test Kits||