For use in explosive and hazardous areas
icountACM20Z is designed to be used to monitor various fuels from existing sampling points in hazardous locations such as refineries, pipelines, distribution terminals, airport fuel supply systems all the way through to the point of uplift into aircraft.
- Assembled in an approved and certified stainless steel enclosure to comply with ATEX Directive 94/9/EC.
- Can be used in explosive and hazardous areas, including offshore and mining applications.
- ATEX Zone II
- Certified to CE Ex II 3 G ExnR/nL IIC T6
- “A” Class product defined for the Aviation market.
- ATEX approved Handset and keypad.
- Suitable for use with mineral oil and petroleum based fluid as per ACM20/LCM20 particle counters.